717 Armory provides firearm transfer services to our customers. All transfers must be compliant with Pennsylvania and Federal law and comply with 717 Armory policies.
Incoming Transfers from an FFL Dealer
FEE: $50 Processing Fee Per Firearm
- Please contact FFLtransfer@717armory.com to request FFL for any incoming transfers.
- Shipped transfers are only accepted from FFL Dealers. 717 Armory shall not accept mailed transfers from individuals.
- A transferred firearm must meet all requirements of Pennsylvania and Federal law and must be shipped with the following:
- A copy of the Transferor’s FFL
- Name and phone number of the customer who will be receiving the firearm. This information must match what was provided on the Request to Transfer form prior to shipping.
- When your firearm is ready to be picked up you will receive a phone call informing you that your transfer is ready. If you are awaiting a firearm transfer, please make sure your voicemail is set up and able to receive messages. When the firearm arrives, it will be processed into our system, this means that while your tracking may say that the firearm has arrived at our facility it will not be ready until we call you (72-Hours Processing Time).
- The customer will be expected to pick up their transfer within 15-Days of being contacted.
- After 15 days, if the transfer has not been picked up the customer will be assessed a daily storage fee of $10/day beginning on the 16th day.
- After 30 days, if the firearm has not been picked up, the firearm will be considered abandoned, and it will be absorbed into store stock with no expectation of any further compensation to the customer.
- If a firearm does not meet Pennsylvania or Federal law, it will be returned to the transferring FFL at the customer’s cost and may be reported to the proper authorities.
- If the customer is denied when picking up a firearm transfer, they will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to the transferring FFL as well as the initial transfer fee of $50.
- If denied, customer has 30-Days to resolve issue or make arrangement to ship back to the incoming FFL. 717 Armory shall take possession of said firearm with no further compensation on the 31st Day.
- Firearms will only be transferred to the customer designated by the Request to Transfer form and the packing materials included with the shipment.
- By having a firearm shipped to 717 Armory, you certify that you understand and accept the transfer policy as outlined on this page.
Outgoing Transfers (Shipment of Firearms)
FLAT FEE: $100 processing fee per Pistols / $150 processing fee Rifle/Long Gun
When leaving the firearm to be shipped the customer will be asked to provide the following information:
- A valid Driver’s License / State issued ID and/or valid change of address card with correct physical address.
- Name and contact information for the FFL Dealer where the firearm will be shipped.
- Name and contact information for the person who will be receiving the firearm.
Transfer / Shipping Fees:
- Firearms shipped within the lower 48 states with a declared value up to $1000 will be charged a flat shipping rate.
- All firearms are shipped with tracking number and an adult signature requirement.
- The customer is responsible for knowing the laws of the state which they plan to ship. 717 Armory will not be responsible for any costs associated with a firearm returned for not meeting state requirements.
FEE: $40 per Firearm includes PICS background check fee
- Both parties must be present and process a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and/or valid change of address card with your correct physical address.
- Firearm must be present and unloaded.