Private Shooting Lesson
Private Firearm Lesson
Are you ready for some one-on-one time with a firearms expert? The firearms instructors at 717 Armory have years of real world combat experience and are ready to pass that knowledge on to you in a one-on-one private shooting lesson! Whether you’re a total beginner or a seasoned shooter, we can help you shoot better. Let our professionals observe and instruct you on the range. You will gain confidence as your skills improve and your familiarity with shooting increases. These intensive two-hour lessons are designed to help you make the most of your time on the range.
Popular Topics of Interest:
- Beginners / Intro to Firearms Classes
- Specific Firearms Focus
- Specific Technique Focus
- Self Defense
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon/ Shooting from Concealed
- Competition Shooting
- Create your Own!
You may use your own weapon or one of ours, ammo is not included in the price.
Skill Level: All levels
Location: Classroom & Range
You will need to bring the following:
- Ammo (if using your own gun)
- Ear and eye protection (we can provide these if you need them).
- Any additional accessories such as magazines, holsters, or speed loaders you wish to use
- Dress comfortably and wear either sneakers or boots.
Please review our Range Safety Rules prior to attending class. Open-toed shoes are not permitted at our range.
Booking is subject to facilities and instructor availability.
BRING UP TO 2 ADDITIONAL SHOOTERS ( 3 PEOPLE TOTAL), EACH ADDITIONAL SHOOTER IS $100, AND PAY AT THE ARMORY THE DAY OF.