1. Treat every weapon as if it is loaded.
2. Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.
3. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire in firing booth.
4. Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.
5. If a safety course is required, the course must be taken with 717 Armory Instructor.
1. Persons, firearms, ammunition, and equipment must stay in the lane that you are assigned. 2 people per lane maximum.
2. All individuals who enter the range must possess and surrender valid ID and sign the liability waiver prior to entering the range.
3. Ear protection must be put on prior to entering the range and worn at all times inside the range.
4. Eye protection is to be worn at all times in the firing booth.
5. Firing drills from the holster are not permitted.
6. Loading and unloading must be done in your assigned firing booth.
7. Rifle to pistol transition drills, or any drill of similarity, are prohibited.
8. Only one shooter is permitted to shoot in the firing booth at a time.
9. Steel core penetrating, armor piercing, and game load ammunition are not permitted in the range.
*If you are shooting a shotgun, SLUGS ONLY.
10. Prohibited persons by the local, state and federal law who are not permitted to handle a firearm are prohibited from entering the range
for any reason.
11. No non-shooters are permitted on the range.
12. Persons determined to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are prohibited from entering the range.
13. Food and drink are not permitted inside the range.
14. Realistic photo targets are not allowed.
15. Appropriate attire required, including shirt to cover collarbone, must be worn at all times.
16. Open-toed shoes are not permitted inside the range.